Event: Raleigh Dream Center Summer Serve 2020 - Local Mission Trip Event
Event Date 1: Monday, Jul 27, 2020 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Event Date 2: Tuesday, Jul 28, 2020 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Event Date 3: Wednesday, Jul 29, 2020 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Event Date 4: Thursday, Jul 30, 2020 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Event Date 5: Friday, Jul 31, 2020 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Registration - $15.00
4301 Louisburg Rd ,
Raleigh, NC 27615
Raleigh Dream Center operates in numerous communities around the Triangle and is offering some modified Kids Camp experiences and is partnering with individuals from Crossroads for a week to help kids in these communities see the love of Jesus. RDC has and continues to follow CDC and NC guidelines on health and safety and has been doing so since the beginning of the pandemic. Consider joining us for the week to Love Our Zip Code. For safety information, please see below.
What: Volunteer with Raleigh Dream Center Kids Camp Activities throughout the week at a Raleigh Dream Center community site.
Where: You will be assigned to a team and one of the following communities after registration.The Meadows, Casa de Luna, Spring Forest Apartments, Lexington Apartments
When: 10am-2pm, Daily, July 27-31
Volunteers are expected to show up each day at the location by 9:45am.
Safety and COVID-19 Information
- Always smile and be ready to listen and love
- Do not give cash to those we are serving
- Avoid giving out your cell phone number to people you meet in local communities
- Out of respect, do not photograph or video people you are serving unless permission is given
- Try not to have valuable items with you
- Do not give any legal or medical advice
- Do not make any guarantees on the behalf of Raleigh Dream Center or yourself
- A volunteer may not use, possess, distribute, sell or be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs. The
legal use of prescription medicine is permitted only if it does not impair a volunteer’s ability to perform the essential functions of the volunteer position.
- A volunteer may not bring anything considered to be a weapon with them
- Ask if residents would like prayer and be prepared to share the gospel
- If children are part of the group, they are still the responsibility of the parent/guardian
- In light of COVID-19, volunteers need to be wearing masks and gloves at all times and be responsible for CDC guidelines and N.C. ordinances.
John Frye lV